The Internship from Brahmastra is specially designed to
* Under Graduate Students
* Class 10, 11, 12 students.
* Professionals (for upgradation )
Rocket Performance Parameters
Rocket Equation and Staging
ANSYS Stress Analysis
Solid, Liquid, and Hybrid Rockets
Problem Statement + Explanation+ Query session for offline learners
* Study materials
* Experience in Research methods
* Live Interactive classes from Professionals
* Personalized Research Assistance
* Personalized Career Guidance
* Design Approach
* Chance to publish your research***
* Networking with International personalities***
* Internship Certificate
* Letter of Recommendation***
* Opens on 25th November (Friday)
* Closes on 02nd December (Friday)
* Starts on 03rd December (Saturday)
* Monday to Saturday Evening 18:30 IST Onwards
* Recorded Versions will be given for each class (In case of time miss match your schedule).
* There will be a separate session for offline learners for queries.
Instruction to Join:
STEP 1. Participants making payment are requested to wait patiently till the process is completely done, do not refresh or come out of the window till the PAGE IS REDIRECTED.
STEP 2. Make sure you have a stable internet connection before you make the payment.
STEP 3. After the payment is done, you will be redirected to fill out a google form.
STEP 4. After filling Google form, you will be receiving an acknowledgment mail for confirmation.
STEP 5. If confirmation mail is not received or if you face any problem while making payment, please do contact WhatsApp Mr. Surendran Ganesan (Click the name to contact)
(Check your email’s spam or junk folder if you do not receive it after filling out the google forms.)
What you pay:
(Inclusive of online infrastructure, training, Career Guidance and issuance of E-certificate, Design Approach)
*** Terms and conditions apply
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled class. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class. You may cancel by phone or online here. if you do not cancel prior to the 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the class.
Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the event date will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made within 3 - 6 days will incur a 20% fee. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the event will incur a 30% fee.
If found any bug on the site, kindly raise a complaint to the event coordinator.