About the Role
• Hands on experience in Process Planning, Production, Inspection and Designing in Aeroengines Domain
• Should able to prepare the process plan, drawings, stage drawings, special process details, ensure the flow down of specific requirements from standards with study, inspection plan, fixtures requirements etc.
• Should well versed with AutoCAD, Creo etc.
• Engage with Customer Engineering teams.
• Engage with offshore team to ensure delivery and quality of offshore team
• Prepare the process plan for manufacturing parts and sub-assemblies
• Experience in manufacturing (Machining + fabrication/ machining / Fabrication).
• Experience in Aerospace field particularly in Engine side will be preferred.
• Generate Process Flows, Sequences, MES Landscape and design support (if required) by understanding the current Manufacturing Landscape.
• Demonstrated experience in implementing manufacturing engineering process improvement to enhance effectiveness, efficiency, eliminate non-added value and reduce costs.
• Manufacturing and assembly knowledge of aerospace Products-Turbine, Compressor, rotor-Stators, Vanes and Aircraft Engines mechanical integration
• Drawing preparation of Parts and Fixtures, Limit fit Tolerances, and GD&T and manufacturing feasibility.
• Ability to select proper materials used for Jig fixture design, Heat treatment process and surface treatment process for different parts of fixture by considering functionality.
• Generate Route card, Production files, Non-Conformance reports and RCA
• Responsible to maintain high levels of manufacturing, Quality, and Processes compliance
• Good communication and ability to execute project independently.
• Follow and comply with QMS documented procedures.
• Work within a team environment to achieve the desired project goals and ensure the project tasks are completed on time, on budget, and with technical excellence
• Reviews blueprints & specs to establish best practices
Process engineering related to aero engines parts, machining and its assemblies. Experience related to Machining, Fabrication, Machining + fabrication, Jigs & Fixtures, Special processes, Material Selection, Process plan/Manufacturing methods, Assembly, Inspection plan and Acceptance procedures for Aero Engines.
Experience: 5 to 8 years
About the Company
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, manufacturing & supply chain, workforce and government IT solutions to customers in the aerospace, defense, commercial vehicles & automotive, industrial, and private sector. We engineer better outcomes for our customers – from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, automobiles, and cybersecurity.