About the Role
1. Preparation of Assembly process sheets.
2. BOM preparation.
3. Knowledge of raw material for aerospace products.
4. Knowledge of Cutting tools.
5. Customer interaction.
7. Configuration Management
1. Profound knowledge of manufacturing processes.
2. Preparation of manufacturing process sheets for defence and aerospace products.
3. Preparation of work instructions.
4. Design of Jigs & Fixtures.
5. Understanding customer requirements.
6. Capable to read and interpret Industrial/Customer/Internal spec’s and standards.
7. Strong knowledge of GD&T
8. Strong knowledge of Solidworks or Creo.
9. Good knowledge of PFD, PFMEA, CP, etc.
10. Good knowledge of special processes like heat treatment, platings, painting, etc.
About the Company
Nucon Aerospace is a pioneer in the Design, development, and manufacturing of critical and complex aerospace systems and components, such as flight control systems, actuators, Motion control systems,Motors, Valves and other precision components.